As a Nutritionist and a mother of three, I have always been very conscious about the meals served to my family. Like my mother, who is an excellent cook and health conscious, I still like to cook using recipes that continue the heritage of preserving family recipes but incorporate my knowledge as a Nutritionist to make the meal more wholesome and healthier.
Khichdi (say: kitcha-ree) is one of India’s most ancient foods.
A flavorful on-pot dish made with grains, beans, and aromatic spices and herbs which create a protein rich and nutritious comfort food.
It’s the Ingredients –
- Each serving contains 15 g of First-Class Plant-Based Proteins
- Made with Organic ingredients that complement each other to provide you with nutrient-dense super food
- Sprouted beans and grains – Sprouting enhances the nutritive value and helps make for a low glycemic and easy to digest food
- Seasoned with aromatic herbs and spices like Turmeric, Cinnamon, Ginger, and Cilantro, never using any preservatives ever
It’s now we cook them –
We make them in small batches and then freeze dry to retain all its original nutrients and natural colors and flavors
It’s the extras –
- Carefully packaged in on-the-go cups allows you to enjoy Aahana’s khichdi anytime, anywhere
- Non-BPA spoon included. No utensils….No problem!
- Recyclable packaging – Sustainable and good for the environment
And as our name “Aahana’s” suggest, I wish you a lot of “inner happiness” in your path to a healthier lifestyle and improved well-being