This flavorful one-pot dish is made with lentils, rice, quinoa, and mung beans, blended with aromatic spices and herbs which create a protein rich and nutritious comfort food
- 15g PLANT-BASED PROTEIN PER CUP - Our Sprouted Quinoa / Mung Beans / Millet (ancient grains) / Masala Basmati Rice and Lentil bowls are loaded with first-class vegan / vegetarian plant-based proteins and is low in calories too, with only 320 calories in each cup. Our khichdis are not only high protein, but are also rich in digestible fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, folic acid, and are low fat. Portion control and healthy eating becomes so much easier with our ready to eat meals!
GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, NON-GMO, ORGANIC SIMPLE INGREDIENTS AND SPROUTED- We have superfoods like turmeric, ginger, mung beans, yellow dal, red lentils, mung dal, and curry and ayurvedic spices in each cup. The Indian masala adds a zest to the taste. All our products are made with NON-GMO and organic grains, lentils, rice, and vegetables. They are sourced locally directly from the farm from the Indian farmers. We believe in natural and sustainable living and support the farm-to-table concept.
FAST, FLAVORFUL, ALL NATURAL, JUST HEAT AND EAT TASTY READY INDIAN MEAL FROM OUR RECYCLABLE CUPS - We believe in convenience. All you need to do is just add hot water and leave it aside for 5 mins and our rice and lentil bowls (kitchari) are ready to eat. We use recyclable paper cups to support our environment and clean eating and healthy living
CAMPING, TREKKING AND BACKPACKING FOOD - Freeze drying not only retains the nutritive value of the original grains along with the taste and flavors, but also makes the food super lightweight to carry it along while camping, trekking, or backpacking. Can also be used as an emergency food
- IDEAL FOR PANCHKARMA - BASED ON AYURVEDIC / AYURVEDA PRINCIPLES - Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest medicinal systems. The curry powder and spices selected in our khichdi help support heart health, wellness, and helps boost immunity and increases vitality
Just 4 Easy Steps to Prepare:
- Empty contents in the cup
- Add 165 ml boiling hot water up to the mark shown on container
- Stir contents and cover the lid for 5 minutes
- Open lid and stir once before enjoying