Sprouted Mung Beans Khichdi is a wholesome and balanced meal prepared with Organic Sprouted Mung Beans, Organic Basmati Rice, and Vegetables cooked with aromatic herbs and spices. We believe in the idea that foods should be consumed in their whole and original form and never processed. We freeze-dry our khichdi to retain its nutritive value and natural flavors and color. Freeze drying causes no damage whatsoever of the food being preserved.
- Made with Organic Sprouted Mung beans which increases digestibility and the bio-availability of proteins and also increases the vitamin C and B content of the meal
- 15g plant-based protein per cup
- Vegan and complete high-quality protein
- No added colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Freeze-dried to retain its nutritive value and natural flavors and color.
- Just add hot water and leave it 5 minutes and khichdi is ready to eat
- Prepared based on ayurvedic principles.
- Spices used in this recipe supports the body type ‘Kapha’.
The direction of use:
- Empty contents in the cup
- Add 150 ml boiling hot water up to the mark shown on the container
- Stir contents and cover the lid for 5 minutes
- Open the lid and stir once before enjoying