Madras Quinoa & Lentil Bowl is a deliciously wholesome and balanced meal prepared with organic quinoa, yellow lentils, sprouted mung beans, a whole lot of vegetables, some coconut, and cooked with aromatic herbs and spices. Have it for a light and refreshing meal on a workday or pack it up for your camping or trekking trips. All ingredients used are non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, high in plant-based proteins, & rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Inspired by the simple culture of the Madras, located in the southern part of India, it is spiced with ginger and a dash of coconut to create an amazing flavorful meal!
We believe in the idea that foods should be consumed in their whole and original form and never processed. We freeze-dry our quinoa and lentil bowls to retain their nutritive value and natural flavors and color.
So convenient! Just add hot water & set it aside for 7 mins & your meal is ready!
- Quinoa is one of the richest sources of first-class vegan protein
- Grains and lentils are sprouted which increases digestibility and the bio-availability of proteins and also increases the vitamin C and B content of the meal
- 15g plant-based protein per cup
- Vegan and complete first-class protein
- No added colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Freeze-dried to retain its nutritive value and natural flavors and color.
- Just add hot water and set aside for minutes and your meal is ready to eat
- Prepared based on ayurvedic principles
Direction of use:
- Empty contents in the cup
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to the fill line
- Stir once, close the lid and let sit for 7 mins
- Open lid, stir again and enjoy